Innovative Identification for Fabrication and Galvanizing
Tracking assets from the arrival of raw materials, through the fabrication / galvanization process, and on to your customers can be difficult. Operations such as cutting, welding, shot blasting, painting, or galvanizing can damage or destroy paper or poly labels. InfoSight offers a full line of metal, laser printed tags for fabricators and galvanizers that are designed to survive your manufacturing processes so you can be confident about your assets’ location.
• Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM)
• Structural Steel
Tags That Survive
InfoSight offers tags specifically designed for fabricators and galvanizers. Our tags survive the caustic, pickling, and molten zinc baths required for hot dip galvanizing, leaving your asset with a scannable barcode or readable serial number. Thanks to years of research and development, we also offer tags that survive shot blasting, painting, and powdercoating. Our tags can be customized with a variety of messages, including alphanumeric characters, graphics, logos and 1D / 2D barcodes — all printed on demand with our automated printers.
Metal Tags and Printers
• GrateTag™ Galvanizing Tags for Flat-Bar Grate Fabricators
• KettleTag®PLUS Metal Tags for Fabricators and Galvanizers
• PaintTag™ Metal Identification Tags
• PowderCoat™ Tag
• ShotTag™ Metal Identification Tags
• Preprinted Metal Tags
• JM410 Metal Asset Tag Printer
• LabeLase® 1000 Metal Tag Printer
• LabeLase® 1000P Plate Marker
• LabeLase® 28XX Laser Printer
• LabeLase® 30XX Tag Printer
• LabeLase® 40XX Tag Printer
We’re identification experts.
We have the whole package.
Our products are designed and built to withstand harsh environments.
Partnering with us comes with peace of mind.
Don’t see a solution for your business?
Our team of scientists and engineers will work to understand your challenge, then we’ll test, experiment, and invent to provide the best possible solution.