Metal Tag Printers
LabeLase® printers are rugged printers that deliver the efficiency of barcoding and safety of product traceability, especially for heavy industry, product manufacturing and facilities with extreme production conditions.
LabeLase® Printer Features
- Speed, clarity, and unsurpassed flexibility
- Sharp, clear text, barcodes, logos, graphics, and user selectable fonts
- Desktop size and shop floor models available
- Print on-command or by network control
- Batch printing with rewinding capabilities
- Worldwide 24/7 live technical assistance
- Industry leading efficiency and value
- Routinely exceed one million print cycles
- One Year Warranty & lifetime live 24/7 technical support
Free LabeLase® ProducerTM Software
- Easy tag design
- Continuous printing
- Straightforward systems integration
Desktop laser printing system for metal barcode tags.
The InfoSight LabeLase® 1000 Tag Printer is designed to function like the PC printer you probably already have on your desk, and fits into just as small a space. It plugs directly into the back of your PC, and with the free Producer™ software you will be printing high-quality metal bar code tags in just minutes.
LabeLase® 1000P Plate Marker
Desktop Laser-Printing System for Die-Cut Metal Tags
The InfoSight LabeLase® 1000P Plate Marker – like the LabeLase® 1000 Tag Printer – is designed to function like the desktop PC printer at your work station, and it will fit into just as small a space.
Non-contact, Metal Barcode Printing System
The LL28xx InfoTag® marker uses a moving, focused CO2 laser beam to darken the specially coated white surface of InfoTag® metal tags, producing high definition black characters, barcodes, graphics and logos. Text and barcode data may be downloaded from a host computer, or sequenced automatically after keyboard entry of starting data.