Metal Tag Printers
LabeLase® printers are rugged printers that deliver the efficiency of barcoding and safety of product traceability, especially for heavy industry, product manufacturing and facilities with extreme production conditions.
LabeLase® Printer Features
- Speed, clarity, and unsurpassed flexibility
- Sharp, clear text, barcodes, logos, graphics, and user selectable fonts
- Desktop size and shop floor models available
- Print on-command or by network control
- Batch printing with rewinding capabilities
- Worldwide 24/7 live technical assistance
- Industry leading efficiency and value
- Routinely exceed one million print cycles
- One Year Warranty & lifetime live 24/7 technical support
Free LabeLase® ProducerTM Software
- Easy tag design
- Continuous printing
- Straightforward systems integration
- Learn More about ProducerTM and download it here.
Printer Models Available:
LabeLase® 1000P Plate Marker
Desktop Laser-Printing System for Die-Cut Metal Tags
The InfoSight LabeLase® 1000P Plate Marker is the same size as the LabeLase® 1000 Tag Printer with the same capabilities with the added capability to print small die-cut metal tags.
JM410V Polyacrylic Label Printer
The JM410V is designed to mark multilayer polyacrylic labels. It can feed a full size roll of polyacrylic label material (up to 218ft/66m) for unattended batch printing. In a single pass, multiple label sizes and layouts can be created. The JM410V is the most economical way to produce multilayer polyacrylic labels on the market.