Field Service Engineer
This Field Service role supports customers throughout the US as needed. The position will be based from Chillicothe, Ohio. Travel expectations are 75% with some overnight stays. The Field Service Engineer will work on a team or individually, to install, perform preventive maintenance, and repair customers equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform total system level troubleshooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Schedule all resources and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers’ site/property.
- Maintain daily interface with Customer technicians on equipment status issues, to ensure satisfaction of primary customers.
- Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with corrections to the existing design or process.
- Provide technical phone support to customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information.
- Show Initiative, motivation and outside of the box thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in general computer skills, particularly Excel and Microsoft Word.
- PLC troubleshooting skills a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate degree and 2 years of technical experience, or a High School Diploma and 5 years of field service or electrical / mechanical technician experience.
Send your application to email@example.com