PowderCoat™ Tag is for applications where fabricators and manufacturers are identifying a piece before, during, and after the powder coating process. PowderCoat™ Tag survives the high temperature curing process of powder coating, as well as remaining readable by people and scanners after powder coating.
- Heat Resistance – Temperature up to 1000°F (540°C)
- Chemical Resistance, including but not limited to ZnCl2, HCl, H2SO4, NH4Cl
- Resistant to paints, epoxies, lacquer, powder coating
- Abrasion resistant and highly resistant to sunlight and fading
- Increased efficiency for galvanizers
- Traceability and error-proof installations for fabricators
- Eliminates unsafe handling
Download the PowderCoat™ Tag brochure here.
PowderCoat and Producer are trademarks of InfoSight Corporation.
LabeLase is a registered trademark of InfoSight Corporation.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.