CeramiCodeTM tiles are durable in the most severe conditions and are reusable. The laser marked images are as durable as the tiles themselves, making CeramiCodeTM tiles ideal for the harshest thermal or chemical conditions. The tiles and the message survive temperatures in excess of 2500oF (1370oC).
Tiles are available in several sizes, and can include alphanumeric data and 1D or 2D barcodes. Larger ceramic tiles come with a hole to thread wire through for attachment. Smaller tiles can be attached in a mold pocket. This allows the message to be below the surface of the product and therefore be protected.
- Heat resistant up to 2500oF (1370oC)
- Resistant to chemicals including common solvents
- Abrasion resistant
- Highly resistant to sunlight and fading
- Ceramic Tiles with special laser markable coating
- All custom sizes
- Various Attachment Methods including wire and embedding
- Print-To-Order Tiles are available
Download the CeramicodeTM Brochure here.
Ceramicode is a trademark of InfoSight Corporation.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.