InfoFusion™ SR combines durability and rigidity with caustic survivability. It is designed to identify assets and components for applications in the alumina industry and processes that include exposure to high pH environments. Two layers work together for maximum durability.
- Heat Resistance – 200oF (93oC)
- Chemical Resistance - highly resistant to caustic conditions
- Abrasion Resistant and highly resistant to sunlight and fading
- High Contrast white characters on black background.
- Continuous batch printing for process efficiency.
- User-friendly LabeLase® ProducerTM Software allows you easily design and print labels on demand
- Message includes alphanumeric characters, 1D & 2D barcodes, graphics & logos
- High contrast barcodes for easy readability
- Print on demand with InfoSight LabeLase® Printers
- Print-To-Order Tags are available
Download the InfoFusion™ SR Brochure here.
InfoFusion and Producer are trademarks of InfoSight Corporation.
LabeLase is a registered trademark of InfoSight Corporation.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.