Die Cut Tags
- For Asset & Product Identification in custom sizes.
- Holes & Slots cut as needed.
- Adhesive is available as an attachment method.
- PermaLabel®, ToughTagTM, and SSL-TagTM are typically the tags used for die-cut applications
- LL1000P & JM410 desktop size laser printers for printing die-cut tags.
- Customizable interchangeable carrier plates to hold various size tags during printing.
- Capable of printing multiple tags of varying messages and sizes during a single print cycle.
- Printed messages can include alphanumeric characters, graphics, and 1D & 2D barcodes.
- Free LabeLase® ProducerTM Software is a user friendly tool for designing tag layouts.
Download the Die Cut Tags Brochure.
Technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
ToughTag, SSL-Tag, and Producer are trademarks of InfoSight Corporation.
PermaLabel and LabeLase are registered trademarks of InfoSight Corporation.