Polyacrylic Labels – Flexible and Caustic Resistant
Polyacrylic Laser Labels are intended for any application where a lifetime identification of high value assets is required. While being printed on one of our LabeLase® Vector Printers, the labels can be cut to any shape or size. They are self-adhesive and resistant to damage from industrial environments.
• Meets UID Standards
• Chemical resistance includes caustic power washing, solvents, brake fluid, transmission fluid, motor oil, and antifreeze.
• Scratch resistant and tamperproof
• Highly resistant to sunlight and fading
• Low profile, industrial grade, self-adhesive
• Compliant with U.S. Military, U.S. Government, and International Universal Identification standards.
• Print on LabeLase® 1000V with exhaust systems .
Download the brochure for Polyacrylic Labels here.
CPSIA Sec. 103(a)
DOD Mil-Std-130 (UID)
FDA 21CFR Part 801 (GUDID)
LabeLase is a registered trademark of InfoSight.
Technical Specs subject to change without notice.