ShotTag™ has been developed to withstand the cleaning process of "Shot Blasting":
- Utilizes a metal substrate with a chemical & heat resistant coating.
- Resists ablative bead and shot blasting.
ShotTag™ is an ideal solution for:
- Low-cost barcode tracking for identifying fabricated steel through typical painting operations.
- When start-to-finish traceability is a must.
ShotTag™ features include real-time printing of custom information and resistance to common cleaning solutions and high-temperature paint curing. ShotTag™ is a metal barcode tag specifically formulated to survive the process of painting fabricated steel. The tags are attached to fabricated steel parts before painting via wire fasteners utilizing a pre-punched hole or slot in the tag. InfoSight’s complete range of laser tag printers, including the small desktop LabeLase®1000, LL28xx, and the JM410, may be utilized to image barcodes, standard text and even customer logos. The printed tags remain readable through the processes to the customer’s job site. Start “Error-Proofing” your process today.
- Resists Common Paints - Water/Solvent/Epoxy/Enamel/Lacquer
- Resists Acid Wash
- High quality 1D & 2D barcodes meet AIM specifications
- High contrast text for easy readability
- Company logos and bitmap images
- Metal substrate for durability and rough handling
- Metal substrate temperature range: -22°F to 1000°F (-30°C to 538°C) (maximum rated laminate survival is 250°F / 120°C)
- Typical size: 3" x 3" (76mm x 76mm), custom sizes available
- Turnkey print-on-demand system
Zinc Chloride (ZnCl)
Hydrochloric Acid (HCl)
Sulfuric Acid (H2SO4)
Ammonium Chloride (NH4Cl)
Temperatures to 1400° F (760° C)
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Read the PDF brochure.
ShotTag is a trademark and LabeLase is a registered trademark of InfoSight Corporation.