When it comes to labeling in harsh environments, InfoSight surpasses other manufacturers by implementing the widest range of solutions for your enterprise needs. Whether it is resistance to high temperatures, high abrasion, chemical or tamper resistance InfoSight has a solution. Represented in over 50 countries, InfoSight serves customers from such diverse industries as Department of Defense, healthcare, steel, automotive, galvanizing, glass making, timber, and tire & rubber.
All InfoSight solutions feature:
- CO2 Laser Marking
- On-Demand Printing
- Fast, Quiet On-site Printing Systems
- Multiple Attachment Methods
- Weather Resistant
- High-Performance Adhesives Available
- High Quality Barcodes
- Scuff-proof images
- Abrasion resistance
- Ability to withstand high pressure caustic washing, up to 7000 kPa
- Tested by NASA
- Used for UID labeling by Department of Defense and government contractors
Multi Layered tapes feature
- Tamper resistance
- User defined sizes
- Used by the military, Department of Defense
Durable Inventory Tracking
- Durable in high temperatures up to 1200°F
- Burn resistant
- High contrast
- Available in stainless steel or aluminum
Also available in PDF format.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
TOUGHTAG and PERMALABEL are registered trademarks of InfoSight Corporation.