A New Industry Standard More Tags in Less Time
Roughly ten-times faster than our industry leading LL1000, the LL4000 sets a new standard for productivity. Its speed makes it especially valuable when production lines increase speeds, or when you need more data on your tags.
The LL4000 is slightly bigger than the LL3000, and it still fits easily on desk tops, inside control cabinets and pulpits or as a stand alone on its own cabinet.
- Sharp, clear text, bar codes, logos, graphics, and user selectable fonts.
- Higher performance, without sacrificing reliability or versatility.
- Allows for longer tags with bigger bar codes and more and larger text.
- One-year warranty and lifetime live 24/7 technical assistance.
- Free software - included.
- Integrated internal exhaust.
- Optional 60, 80 or 100 watt laser.
- Optional tag widths of 3, 3.5, 4, 4.8 or 5 inches (76 mm - 127 mm wide).
- Optional exhaust features.
|Physical Dimensions||30” x 16” x 15” (76cm x 41cm x 38cm)|
|Weight||<100 lb (<45 kg)|
|Power Requirements||100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, amps/volts vary per model|
|Bar Code Symbologies||Code 128, code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, 2D (Data Matrix), UPC, UID, GS1. Additional standard symbologies can be added, and custom/proprietary symbologies developed upon request.|
|Bar Codes per Tag||Unlimited, within available space|
|Tag Layout Software||LabeLase® Producer™ for Windows|
|Communications Interface||RS232 serial, USB & Ethernet|
INVISIBLE LASER RADIATION AVOID EYE OR SKIN EXPOSURE TO DIRECT OR SCATTERED RADIATION CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT, USING A CLASS 4 EMBEDDED LASER (400 W, 10.57 - 10.63 µm)
Also available in PDF format.
Technical specifications are subject to change without notice
Producer is a trademark of InfoSight Corporation
LabeLase, Numbra and OptiCode are registered trademarks of InfoSight Corporation